The Association for the Development of Alternative Practices for Education and Reintegration (ADPARE) is an independent NGO (non-governmental organization) in Romania working in the field of human trafficking at the level of prevention and protection of trafficked individuals.
” A human being is a universe.”
Since its foundation until the present, ADPARE activity has been held exclusively in the field of human trafficking, its work objectives being:
- The development of assistance and reintegration programs for human trafficking victims and for young people with high risk potential;
- Facilitating access to government and non-governmental services that carry out similar activities;
- Facilitating access to educational and vocational systems;
- Raising public awareness about human trafficking;
- Promoting the rights of human trafficking victims.
- The right to self-determination of assisted individuals
- Multidisciplinary Approach
The Association was founded in 2003, having as founding members psychologists and social workers with experience in assisting victims of human trafficking, adults with mental health problems, domestic violence victims and individuals deprived of natural and common liberties. The experience of the ADPARE team in assisting victims of human trafficking began in 2001, when the ADPARE founding members were part of the support team for the Transit Assistance Center (CAT) for women victims of human trafficking in Bucharest, center founded and coordinated by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), the Mission in Romania.
Providing alternative reintegration services for young people in high risk situations.